Removes scratches from acrylic and Plexiglas® surfaces
Acrylic or Plexiglas® … numerous objects in daily use are manufactured from these. Unfortunately, these materials are very prone to scratches and scrapes.
In the event, a quick and easy remedy is provided by our QUIXX Acrylic Scratch Remover, proven millions of times!
Features and benefits:
1. Reliably removes scratches from acrylic and Plexiglas® surfaces of the car, motorcycle, caravan, boat, furniture and more
2. Proven millions of times and one of the leading acrylic scratch removers
3. Excellent results in various product tests of trade journals
4. TÜV certificate for proven effectiveness
5. Attains results in professional quality, also for deeper scratches
6. Easy and quick application
7. Application saves expensive repairs and provides value retention
8. All-inclusive kit contains everything required for application
9. Superior effect due to PDT (Plastic Deformation Technology)
Acrylic and Plexiglas® objects, e.g. rear lights, windows of convertibles, caravans, windscreens and covers for instruments etc., scratch very easy and, thus, lose their appearance and, thus, their value.
Using the special polish from QUIXX, these scratches can be easily, quickly and reliably disposed of: New from old! Thus, an expensive repair, or even replacement, can often be prevented.
1. Clean the surface and apply a little paste.
2. Using a soft, clean cotton cloth or pad polish the scratched areas using heavy pressure for 2-3 minutes.
3. Do not use on any printed, varnished or coated surfaces.
4. For deep scratches repeat application several times.
5. Remove residue with a cloth.
6. Very deep scratches should be treated beforehand with special abrasive paper (granularity: 1600) and a little water. Polish afterwards with Acrylic Scratch Remover.
The QUIXX Plastic Deformation
1. Dissolving the surface:
After applying the QUIXX special polish to the scratched area, the clear paint is lightly dissolved.
2. Plastic deformation and filling the scratch:
The QUIXX repair polishes contain specially developed, extra-fine and extremely hard polishing agents.
Due to its spherical shape, during polishing a very high pressure is applied locally on the surface.
Thereby, high strain occurs in the paint that exceeds the elastic limit and the material now begins plastic deformation (to "flow").
Thus, as it were, the paint material is "massaged" into the scratches.
3. Round edges and smooth surfaces:
In addition, the corners and edges of the scratch are ground and rounded off by the polishing agent, so that a smooth and homogeneous surface again emerges.